Wednesday, July 1, 2009

It's just water under the bridge.....

I should have told her to keep up with the flow of the stream and make her way down river becuase there is not docking at this bridge. First time my mom has seen me since August and after the crap-ass email that I received from her I really wanted to give her a piece of my mind but my cousins high school graduation party was not the right place for it nor was I going to ruinthe party and make a big scene. So in the end when she said that she was still waiting for me to call like I said LAST JUNE, I just shrugged her off. That is when she told me that it was all water under the bridge and that we should just move on. Well I have moved on and she is not part of that. I don't dwell on it. I am not sitting by the phone waiting for said phone call that is never going to happen. And besides the point, she still did not even acknowledge Aiden or show any interest in wanting to hold him. I don't know if it had to do with the fact that my Grandfather was holding him while Seth and I ate our meals and she can't stand him, but even so she never asked to see him or asked how he was doing. You don't want anything to do with my son then I want nothing to do with you. You may not like me but you do not bring my children into the mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment