Friday, March 8, 2013

Bath Paints

I had given the kids soap bath paints for Christmas and they already blew through those bottle so I was looking on line to see if there was any way of making paints on the cheap. I came across a bunch of ideas and decided to go with the shaving cream one. I'll try others down the line. Its pretty simple a squirt of shaving cream and a few drops of food coloring and boom...paint. Of course the smell of shaving cream does get to you after a while and once they are done you pretty much have to drain the water and refill the tub to actually clean the kids, but they had fun nonetheless.




 Q-Tips for paint brushes






Finger paints
washes off with water.

1 comment:

  1. I just added your button to my blog at http://amommyspointofview.blogspot.com/p/friend-blogs.html

    If you would like to add mine you can go to my blog site.

    ReplyDelete