Thursday, June 30, 2011

A preview of what's to come?

Not quite sure if this is a preview of things to come with Rebecca, but I've had a glimpse of her "personality" these last few days. I know that she has been getting very frustrated with wanting to do things that she can't yet and she doesn't understand why everyone else can do the things she wants. I just know that she is going to be one of those kids that just takes off and the fact that she is also a girl just adds to it. She's going to be a girl on a mission with her agendas set.


Don't touch my toys!!!!!


These were the smiles I got from her after she screamed and screamed until it was her turn on the swing. She was soo jealous that big brother was on the swing and she wasn't. As soon as I snapped her in she was like a pig in poop.

No comments:

Post a Comment