Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Filling up the Calender



Everyone know that time goes by fast. It seems to move faster once you have children and once they start getting more active and into things, then you can just forget being able to sit down to relax because life is just on permanent fast forward. You'd be lucky if you can get one moment in regular play never mind a pause moment. So in trying to keep the kids entertained so that once the weekend arrives I don't hear, "what are we doing today?" I've already planned things out all the way to the end of the year. Maybe I'm creating this habit of always having to do something because I don't want the kids to be bored. Yes they need to learn to entertain themselves at some point, but they are still young and I want to be able to do things with them. There are a number of weekends that are blank and we'll just play it by ear as far as if we do anything or if we're just homebodies for the day. Not that I want to always be in a constant fervor of "Go, go go.", but I like to look at the calender and see the things that we have planned out. I get excited and then once I tell Aiden he gets excited. Its an all around win. So what does your calender look like these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment