Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Finish at the 50- 5/10K

Yesterday was the Harvard Pilgrim Finish at the 50 5K and 10K race. It was held at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro. Seth and I signed up for the back in April and we were pretty excited about the race. Especially since it meant that we would be able to walk on the field. They also had a kids race that we signed Aiden up for, a 50 yard dash. He was pretty excited to run his own race as well. Unfortunately I was not able to run the race, because we did not plan accordingly for child care and someone needed to stay with the kids and we didn't have a second jogger stroller to run with the kids. I was pretty bummed that I wasn't able to run. I had been looking forward to this race for 3mos now, but in the end it was probably better that i didn't run. Sunday Seth and I played  double header softball game and the games did a number on me. My back was sore as were my thighs so I doubt that I would have been able to run the whole race lest make a decent time. There is always next year and then we will be able to stay for the fireworks celebration since the kids will be older.





 Just starting.

 Crossing the finish line.
 High Five!!!

 Making signs for Daddy.


 Seth just about to cross the finish line.
Sand castle.

No comments:

Post a Comment