Thursday, April 5, 2012

All About Aiden

There is so much to say about you I am not quite sure where to start. I love watching you growing into your own person and know this that I try very hard to stand back and let you do things and learn things on your own. That is how we grow. I will always be there to help you whenever you need it no matter how small it may be. I love watching your eyes light up at what seems like the simplest things like holiday decorations. I love that you crack up at the drop of a hat. I love that you get upset when you don't get to give Rebecca a hug goodnight. I love that you want to help out with everything. I love being your Mom and I wouldn't change a thing about you.

NAME- Aiden Blake
AGE- 3.5yrs
HT- about 3'1"
WT- about 29lbs
HAIR- Medium blond
EYE- brown
FAV COLOR- blue
FAV TOY- his car ramp
FAV SHOW- Octonauts & Mickey Mouse
FAV MOVIE- Cars 1 & 2
FAV FOOD- Mac n Cheese
FAV SNACK- Space Goldfish  and grapes
BEST FRIENDS- Brayden, Gretta and Emily (from school)
FAV RESTAURANT- Friendly's
FAV PLACE TO GO- the mall or the park (indoor and outdoor)
FAV GAME- Hungry Hungry Hippos


No comments:

Post a Comment