Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Happy Easter!!

Well better late then never...I guess. This past weekend was really crazy. Rebecca was not feeling that great from her ear infection and I had to prepare a lot of food for the week for Passover. So Easter didn't end up being what I really hoped it would be. The kids did open their Easter baskets and Aiden did search for all the Easter egg that the Easter Bunny hid around the house, but we didn't go anywhere that day. Nor did we get around to coloring eggs like I had hoped. Aiden did end up coloring his eggs. We colored them last night. I had promised him that we would do it and while he hadn't asked at all about doing it I felt bad that we didn't. He had a lot of fun doing it though.



Look!! There's a treat inside!!




 Rebecca snoozing away on her pile of blankets.



 Going for an afternoon ride.
 watching the color tabs dissolve.




 Our eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment