Its been a while since I have done one of these. I have been meaning to post about them, but during the week I have been forgetting to write down the thing that happen with Aiden and Rebecca and when I've tried to remember what was said or done I end up drawing a blank. Here are a few from this past week.
5. We recently put the baby gate back up in the kitchen door way because Rebecca has been a little sly thing as far as scooting as fast as she can over to the stairs her new favorite thing. As soon as she gets through the gate she makes a bee line to the stairs and if you are not fast enough she'll already be 2-3 steps up.
4. We went to an indoor play place the other day and I asked Aiden if he wanted a snack before we went since it was around snack time. He looked at me, scowled, and said "But Mommy I already ate a waffle!" yeah kid...2 hours ago...
3. Aiden has to sit in the middle of the couch when he is watching a show. I asked him to move over the other day so that I could also sit down and he said." Mommy I have to sit in the crack because I'm a cracky cracky."
2. I made smoothies the other night. Poured 2 cups, one for me and the other for Seth. Aiden sees my glass and says,"Mommy I'm going to share with you because I know I like that." "Ok do you want a sip? "mmm... It's yummy. it has yogurt in it." It's called a smoothie. "A smoovie? its soo smoooth."
1. Rebecca has a new move now. Its probably a precursor to her standing alone, but she looks so funny doing it.