Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy 8 Months!!

I cannot believe that it has been 8 months since Aiden's birth!! That is crazy! Especially since the time has gone by soo fast. I'm wondering what happened to winter and now that the weather is getting nicer I know that the time is going to go by even faster. We have alot of things coming up this summer and while I really want to the time to come so I can do those things I know that when it does come then that will mean that summer is at least half over. :( With that I now have 4mos to plan Aiden's first birthday and I know that seems like a long time right now I know that like the past 8mos, it will fly by in the blink of an eye and I also have to plan Seth's 30th birthday party for 4wks after Aiden's. What a big year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment