Friday, March 16, 2012

Saturdays Top 5 Laughs

In trying to stay on top of things this weekend here we are a day early for a change.

5.) Last Friday Seth told me to meet him at Friendly's for dinner after I picked the kids up. Ironically after we got in the car Aiden tells me that he wants to go out for dinner, before I told him that we were already going to go out to eat. I asked him where he wanted to go for dinner and he tells me that he wants to go to IHOP to get some breakfast. Then he says "No I want to go to Robin Tuesdays." ( Ruby Tuesday's) I have no idea where he got that from because it been a while since we've been there, but it was so out of the blue for him to say that.

4.) Last night when Seth was getting Aiden ready for bed they were in the bathroom brushing their teeth. Aiden was just standing there and not brushing. Seth asked him what was wrong and he got all upset saying that he couldn;t brush his teeth because he was naked and didn;t have his jammies on. He was just in underwear on his stool.

3.) The other day we were in the car and the Selena Gomez song came on the radio. Aiden proceeds to tell me the change the station. " You don't like that song Aiden?" "No I don't." I change the station and on it is Kelly Clarkson's latest song. "Thats the song I like Mommy."

2.) Rebecca has started using what I call her "curious face" more often. She will raise her eyebrows, pucker up her lips and turn her head to the side a little as if to say "what are you doing over there? I need to know."

1.) Rebecca has always been attached to her blankie. She got attached to it around 2mos old so if you even think of taking her blankie away from her she gives you the dirtiest look and screams at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment